Check out this wonderful article posted on the Urban Gardens blog about sustainable initiatives in Cleveland:
Here are some of the initiatives mentioned in the article (Stay tuned to Renovating to read about many others):
- E4S Sustainability Implementation Groups
- RTA Healthline and tree planting along Euclid Ave.
- The Cleveland EcoVillage
- Cleveland Plus
- Tri-C Green Academy and Center for Sustainability
- Solar panels at the Science Center and at Progressive Field
- The Culinary Vegetable Institute
- The Chef’s Garden
- The Greenhouse Tavern
- Blue Pike Farm (click here to read about this and other urban farms!)
- Spice of Life Catering
- Green Corp
- The Fresh Fork Market
What’s missing from this list? Leave a comment to add to it!